Male cat still not liking male kitten 7 months on help

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have three cats now princess 8 romeo 7 and rebl 7 month. Now princess and rebel sort off get on, but my male romeo still hisses alot at the little one the little one just lies down to him. Now i dont know,if they should still be like this 7 months on. As soon as they get up it starts, he will not let the little one by him even if you pick up romeo and carry him and the little one follows he hisses. Is this normal? Thanks in advance

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We kept them apart for the first two weeks then let them smell each other with the little one in the carrier. The little one still sleeps with us and the big one sleep in there own bedroom after 8 on the night they go in there. I was thinking should i start putting the little one in with the two big ones at night but worry about romeo the big male hurting him.

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Many thanks i will start again with it all and have alook and follow it. Hard work cats :nod:

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a quick update. Romeo is now liking hiss new brother yippie about time i say. It worked doing it all again. So now lets hope i have a hiss free home ahaaha i wish lol