Making Biscuits

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sweet Korin is Korinmewmew Korinmewmew ! My Pier One used to knead on my back like that. He was such a lover. Jack & Tommy are more the rough and tumble variety of boys. Korin should take up modeling. I still think it would be neat to have a calendar photo contest on the site. They could get them printed and sell them with the profits going to charity. AbbysMom AbbysMom how about it?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I still think it would be neat to have a calendar photo contest on the site. They could get them printed and sell them with the profits going to charity. AbbysMom AbbysMom how about it?
We used to take the winning photos from the monthly contests and make them into calendars. :) From what I hear, Anne Anne has a lot of ideas for 2018 for TCS, but always loves suggestions, so feel free to send her a message with any ideas you have. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sweet Korin is Korinmewmew Korinmewmew ! My Pier One used to knead on my back like that. He was such a lover. Jack & Tommy are more the rough and tumble variety of boys. Korin should take up modeling. I still think it would be neat to have a calendar photo contest on the site. They could get them printed and sell them with the profits going to charity. AbbysMom AbbysMom how about it?
A calendar would be great, and for charity even better. There are lots of beautiful kittens here, and great photographers.