Making another book - thoughts?

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
123290894_666138510700471_7386073001133223421_n.jpg

I understand this may be flagged as self-promotion (I decide not to make money from the books) but would love feedback. I am autistic and do not have a large group of friends to ask such questions. So my new book is titled: The 10% Factor: What Rescuing The Most Vulnerable Felines Taught Me About Defying The Odds. Cases will include septicemia, water diabetes, sugar diabetes, nasal polyps, hyperthyroidism, aggression, eye infection, leg removals, paralyzed leg rehabilitation, femoral head ostectomy rehabilitation, broken jaw recovery, cleft palate, urinary blockage, sugar bandage, IBD, cognitive dysfunction, melanosis of the eye, frostbite, military dermatitis, wet fip, dry fip, ringworm, bobcat fever, cerebellar hyperplasia, feline leukemia, feline immunodeficiency, and more including educational tips on rehab.

Back cover:

If you do not believe that the next cat you meet is worth saving, then you are not looking hard enough. Every single cat that is accepted into the rescue program has a unique backstory and personality. Many cats that end up in the rescue program come to us with behavioral or medical needs that need a specialized rehabilitation plan to help them shine their brightest so that they can be adopted. The rescue was founded on the belief that every cat matters. We do not give up or give in even when we are up against seemingly insurmountable odds.

Some of our medical and behavioral cases had a 10% chance of survival even with the gold standard or had no formal cure for their disease but we still won. Saving a cat with only a 10% chance of survival if given the gold standard treatment is more than the roll of the dice or the wave of a magic wand. Saving the most vulnerable felines is always about believing in miracles, patience, late nights with no sleep, meticulous research, and digging as deep as you need to until you find the answer.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
What type of feedback are you looking for? Saving the 10%, the overlooked, the broken, damaged, ugly, non-normal, "less than a cat" cats is what I love to do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
What type of feedback are you looking for? Saving the 10%, the overlooked, the broken, damaged, ugly, non-normal, "less than a cat" cats is what I love to do.
Mostly if you think the title and subtitle, along with back cover information is something that would be appealing.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Is the book more about the cats, or what these cats have taught you?

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it sounds like a fantastic book that I would be thrilled to read! :read: