Make a Kitty Feel Good- 2/4/05 GORDO!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby: Today I want to nominate Gordo for the Make a Kitty Feel Good Honor!

He's just so handsome with his lion like features and I think he deserves this honor! I think he's a little like me since he also has a sister who tends to want the limelight all the time. LOL

Way to go Gordo! We love you!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ROSIE: Gordo auntie Robins right you do have lion features
Your soooo handsome

SOPHIE: I'm too young to talk about handsome men, but you look great fun to be with to me!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trixie: Gordo......could you come over and beat up my brother Tiggy? You look like such a handsome, viril man.....

Petals: Oh Gordo, congratulations on the nomination!! If you need any hints on how to handle the limelight, just let me know!!

Tiggy: Gordo, my sister thinks you can take me.......yeah right. Why don't we get together and be friends, then stick my sisters in the closet??

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Gordo this is Crystal speaking for us girls. We think you are one fine hunk of feline, you can visit us any time!!!

Hi Gordo this is Spyder speaking for us guys, we think you rock with your mountain lion markings...too cool!!!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sierra: Oh, handsome Gordo!
I could just stare at your photo all day!
You have such a look of wisdom in your beautiful eyes, your posture is so sophisticated and your face is so caring and gentle!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Milky speak: Hi Pal!,
nice to meet you!
congrats for this nomination,
believe me you has a lovely fur,
your mommie dayli brush you?

Enjoy it!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Abby: Today I want to nominate Gordo for the Make a Kitty Feel Good Honor!

He's just so handsome with his lion like features and I think he deserves this honor! I think he's a little like me since he also has a sister who tends to want the limelight all the time. LOL

Way to go Gordo! We love you!
Awww Thank you so much Abby, I'm so honored. My mommy was so happy to see this thread when she log on, she's been going through a lot of problems the last couple of days and that's why she hasn't been on TCS that much....I missed you guys but we are back!.
Thank you Abby for the nice compliments.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oh gordo!
you are such a hot kitty!!!
Thank you Teufel, I think I'm hot too.

Originally Posted by rosiemac

ROSIE: Gordo auntie Robins right you do have lion features Your soooo handsome

SOPHIE: I'm too young to talk about handsome men, but you look great fun to be with to me!!
Hi Rosie, thank you for the compliment, my mommy thinks I look like a lion too.

Hi Sophie, I love to come and play with you, I like to have a lot of fun. Call me ok.

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Trixie: Gordo......could you come over and beat up my brother Tiggy? You look like such a handsome, viril man.....

Petals: Oh Gordo, congratulations on the nomination!! If you need any hints on how to handle the limelight, just let me know!!

Tiggy: Gordo, my sister thinks you can take me.......yeah right. Why don't we get together and be friends, then stick my sisters in the closet??
Hi Trixie, my mom says I'm a bully for hitting my brothers so if you want me to come and beat up Tiggy just call me ok. Thank you for your nice comments.

Hi Petals, Thank you I'm so happy to be nominated. You can call me anytime you want and give me some hints.

Hi Tiggy, I think you're a cool cat, I love how you always beating up your sisters, I do the same with my brothers, I think you and I could be good friends. I love the idea of sticking your sister in the closet!

Originally Posted by stormy

Hi Gordo this is Crystal speaking for us girls. We think you are one fine hunk of feline, you can visit us any time!!!

Hi Gordo this is Spyder speaking for us guys, we think you rock with your mountain lion markings...too cool!!!
Thank you Crystal, I would love to come visit you, just remember have some food for me ok.

Hi Spyder, I think you are cool too, I don't like crackers either. Thank you, I love my mountain lion markings too.

Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Hi! I don't recall ever seeing you, but, just the same I want to say
CONGRATULATIONS GORDO!
Thank you, Angel.

Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Sierra: Oh, handsome Gordo!I could just stare at your photo all day!You have such a look of wisdom in your beautiful eyes, your posture is so sophisticated and your face is so caring and gentle!
Wow, thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Milky speak: Hi Pal!, nice to meet you! congrats for this nomination, believe me you has a lovely fur, your mommie dayli brush you?
Enjoy it!
Thank you Milky, nice to meet you too, my mommy loves to brush me.... I don't like it but she feeds me so I have to do whatever she want.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gordo, you're one of my favorite kitties on the site! You're so handsome and unique! I wish I could pat your big ole belly!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby: Oh Gordo....Please forgive my little faupaux! I thought that Princess was your sister! Tell Princess that I am truly sorry and didn't mean to offend. I think I got your Princess mixed up with another Princess on here.

Oh yeah....and I have a sister who THINKS she's a Princess. But she's really just a bully.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Gorgeous Gordo!
My meowmy and I think you're just the handsomest!
I called Buttercup, and she agrees with us! She said to tell you she thinks you're the "cat's meow"!
My meowmy said she tried to get you to come over in the "TCS cat trade", but then I would have to go visiting somewhere else, so I wouldn't get to meet you anyway, so what good is that?
Anyway, congratulations Gordo!

Love,
Abbie

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Gordo kitty
.... My bean meowmy let me type on her top puter to say that you are a very handsome kitty and she would like to kiss you on your little head
!! Take care Gordo kitty

Patches AKA Miss Kitty

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Gordo, you're one of my favorite kitties on the site! You're so handsome and unique! I wish I could pat your big ole belly!!!
Aww Thank you, you can come over anytime you want and rub my belly. I love it when they do that.

Originally Posted by KittyKook

Abby: Oh Gordo....Please forgive my little faupaux! I thought that Princess was your sister! Tell Princess that I am truly sorry and didn't mean to offend. I think I got your Princess mixed up with another Princess on here.

Oh yeah....and I have a sister who THINKS she's a Princess. But she's really just a bully.
No problem Abby, Princess is my baby sister... I have taken care of her ever since she was born. She's not mad at you at all so don't worry about it. Yeah I noticed that Shelby thinks she's a princess
but you're a boxer right, a sexy one too. I'm also a bully....errr I mean boxer.

Originally Posted by clixpix

Congratulations Gorgeous Gordo! My meowmy and I think you're just the handsomest! I called Buttercup, and she agrees with us! She said to tell you she thinks you're the "cat's meow"! My meowmy said she tried to get you to come over in the "TCS cat trade", but then I would have to go visiting somewhere else, so I wouldn't get to meet you anyway, so what good is that? Anyway, congratulations Gordo!
Love,
Abbie
Thank you Abby, you are so sweet....you can come visit me anytime you want and we can spend some time together. Oh yeah bring Buttercup with you since Pitufo would love to hang out with her. Say Hi
to your Meowmy for me.

Originally Posted by captiva

Love ya Gordo love:
Thanks!

Originally Posted by sandra

Hey Gordo kitty.... My bean meowmy let me type on her top puter to say that you are a very handsome kitty and she would like to kiss you on your little head!! Take care Gordo kitty.
Patches AKA Miss Kitty
Thank you Patches, you are so sweet, tell your mommy that she can kiss me anytime she wants!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Gordo!

I'm having a few of the boys over later tonight to play some cards. Why don't you come along? I've got sardines and half-and-half. Keep this a secret, but a guy that's coming made a score on some first-rate catnip. Drop by about 1:30, okay? Come to the back door. Knock once and meow twice.

Your buddy, Mac

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Hey, Gordo!

I'm having a few of the boys over later tonight to play some cards. Why don't you come along? I've got sardines and half-and-half. Keep this a secret, but a guy that's coming made a score on some first-rate catnip. Drop by about 1:30, okay? Come to the back door. Knock once and meow twice.

Your buddy, Mac
Oh my god, did you just say Sardine, half-and-half and Catnip....I'm on my way.

emma petersen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Grey Menance: Look Toussaint it's a mini lion!
The Black Avenger: Silly Menance! That's not a mini lion! That Gordo the Magnifico!
The Grey Menance: Gordo the Magnifico?
The Black Avenger: Yes, Gordo the Magnifico! The cat's cat! I cant believe you've never heard of him. Its prolly cuz your only a tiny lil menace and I am the Great Black Avenger!
The Grey Menance: I have heard of him! I just forgot is all! I am going to be just like Gordo the Magnifico when I get big!
The Black Avenger: Silly menance! You cant be like Gordo because youre a silly girl! But I the Great Black Avenger can! Ha!
The Grey Avenger: Can so!
The Black Avenger: Can not!
The Grey Avenger: Can so!
The Black Avenger: Can not! Can not! Can not!
The Grey Avenger: Moooooooooom!
The Black Avenger: See just a tattle telly girl! Anyway Gordo! Congrats! You rule! Soon youll be as famous as like Simba!