***Maisie is a beautiful angel***

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

your lovely angel stayed long enough to help you begin to heal from the loss of Kitty, & helped Sooty get comfortable in his new home... then she left to wait for you, now limber & playing like a kitten over the bridge.
for the beautiful Maisie, plus some
for you
That`s such a sweet though

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts and words

I have been avoiding TCS because it`s just been to difficult for me but I`m going to try and visit more. I kinda feel I didn`t do enough that last visit to the vets but it`s too late now whatever so I just hope she forgives me and knows I only had her happiness in my thoughts.

She is home now so I`m glad we`re all together again. Sooty is by my side most of the time.

I took bags of cat food and toys, Maisie`s vet beds and cat tree and carrier to the Celia Hammond cat rescue place and they told me to look round. There were several cats and kittens that grabbed at the heart strings but I`m waiting for when Sooty doesn`t need me as most of them come in pairs

http://www.celiahammond.org/index.ph...position=19:19
I really,really loved Jolene but she needs to be by herself
She was really friendly and sweet

Pauline and Ethel

Dot and Mo! I loved them! They were so cheeky and patting my fingers through the wire

I`d really like Samson and Mickey. I only saw Samson but he was meowing to me across the pen. So sweet

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As shelters/rescues go, that seems like a really nice, caring place.... I hope when you're ready, you go there to get another cat or cats...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no. I'm so sorry I didn't see this weeks ago, and post in a timely manner.

I'm so sorry to hear about beautiful Maisie.

RIP sweet Maisie.
Now you are across the bridge, where you can be young and healthy again.

Many
Jaffacake, and many that Sooty can help to heal your heart over the loss of Maisie so soon after Kitty has passed. You will find more kitties to help you heal when the time is right.