Maintenance moved my fridge today

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I found many of Comet's "missing" toys. And enough cat food to feed a small shelter. Along with about 25 hairties. And my missing phone charger cord. 

I should have gotten a picture. Comet thought he was in heaven.

macsmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha! A few months ago, the cable guy came and had to help me move my heavy sofa to reach the outlet thing. There in the back corner, where the vacuum can't reach, was a pile of toys. Cable guy just looked at me strangely. The cats thought it was like Petco back there. They are little hoarders!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's kinda fun finding 'lost' toys! 

I have a wicker basket under one of the end tables to store toys in. LOL  I just looked over at it and ....gues what?  It's empty! Gee, I wonder where all those little balls and mice are? Time to get out the flashlight and yard stick and go on a scavenger hunt! 

Main hiding places:

Under the couch

Under the entertainment center

Under the refrigerator

Under the dresser

Under the bed

Under the bathroom rug

And I find 'flat' toys in the pantry all the time. The Boys love to play hockey on the kitchen floor and 'things' end up accidentally slipping under the pantry door. Emery boards, pens and pencils, bottle caps and rings, and yes, I even found the end I cut off a carrot one time! Oh, the stories I could tell! LOL

I had the same experience when my new couch was delivered - even though I had pulled the old one the night before and vacuumed under it, when the delivery guys moved it out, there was a hoard of things stashed away!

And one day my friend was over and we were doing some work on the computer and she wanted to take some notes. She asked, "Where's a pen?" and I told her to go look under the rug in the kitchen! She looked at me like I had lost my marbles and slowly walked into the kitchen and came back with a pen! She just stared at me and said, "You are really strange".