Lying on my lap = ideal place to chase her tail

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(never mind what those hooks do to my legs! 😖)
Beloved angel Suha used to chase, catch, bite, and growl at her tail, though not on my lap. It was a (thankfully short and temporary!) phase she went through, and I never knew why. Elvis likes to perform complete baths on my lap while I'm online. Not necessarily the most convenient place or time, but he IS the King, and the King does what he wants, when, where, and how he wants. I'm just the can opener and scooper. ;):insertevillaugh:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beloved angel Suha used to chase, catch, bite, and growl at her tail, though not on my lap. It was a (thankfully short and temporary!) phase she went through, and I never knew why. Elvis likes to perform complete baths on my lap while I'm online. Not necessarily the most convenient place or time, but he IS the King, and the King does what he wants, when, where, and how he wants. I'm just the can opener and scooper. ;):insertevillaugh:
Phoebe has done it all her life and she's nine! She doesn't believe in growing out of things. I always say she's nine years going on nine months! :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe has done it all her life and she's nine! She doesn't believe in growing out of things. I always say she's nine years going on nine months! :lol:
I'd say that's a good thing, then. What do you think? A friend, responding to my comment that Elvis, 16, still plays on occasion as is quite fast in his "prey-catching," called him a permakitten. That tag has stuck. :agree:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say that's a good thing, then. What do you think? A friend, responding to my comment that Elvis, 16, still plays on occasion as is quite fast in his "prey-catching," called him a permakitten. That tag has stuck. :agree:
Oh, I definitely agree!

Permakitten's a great name for His Majesty. 😄