Lumps On Kittens Chest And Stomach?? Help!

GinnyWeasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 7 month old kitten has lumps on her chest and stomach. I thought maybe hormonal but they are about the size of cherry tomatoes within a week.. At least 6-7 of them. Has anyone experienced this?? She hasn’t been into heat yet. And is an inside cat only. I’m assuming the worst at this point and nervous until we see the vet!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many cats have a silent first or second heat. By 7 months she probably had one by now I would think.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regardless, that seems odd. Has she been around any intact males?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GinnyWeasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Regardless, that seems odd. Has she been around any intact males?
We have a 6 year old male who’s been fixed since he was 6 months old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GinnyWeasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update**

My cat was having a false pregnancy. She’s young and even the vet isn’t completely sure of her age. They spayed her today and said the lumps are more than likely hormonal. They are swollen mammary glands so hopefully since she’s fixed they will heal!

Millie005

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update**

My cat was having a false pregnancy. She’s young and even the vet isn’t completely sure of her age. They spayed her today and said the lumps are more than likely hormonal. They are swollen mammary glands so hopefully since she’s fixed they will heal!
Hi :) I am kind of having a similar problem rihht now.. however my one year old cat gas been spayed 3weeks ago and now I'm noticing like a lump under her nipples plus a bluish tint on one nipple. She has no discharge coming out. She is exhibiting normal playful behaviour, very active, and eats normally. I also have a neutered male cat and they play a lot. Are these similar symptoms that your cat had?
Thank you!!
I just hope its not mammary tumor..