Lump on stomach

kencolleen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Fellow cat lovers

My beautiful boy has a lump under the skin on the lower left part of his stomach. When he lays on me on his back I can feel it. It does not seem to bother him At all. Its like the size of Hazelnut for lack of better Description.

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about this, is it something I should be concerned about?. Is it something I should take him to the vet to have checked out?. It definitely seems underneath the skin. I do not see anything through of hair. Thank you in advance for your help any input would be greatly appreciated

Mr. Gizmo McGoofy's Mother
Colleen

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would definitley have a vet check out the lump
It may be nothing or it may be something easily treatable. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Allyocean

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello Fellow cat lovers

My beautiful boy has a lump under the skin on the lower left part of his stomach. When he lays on me on his back I can feel it. It does not seem to bother him At all. Its like the size of Hazelnut for lack of better Description.

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about this, is it something I should be concerned about?. Is it something I should take him to the vet to have checked out?. It definitely seems underneath the skin. I do not see anything through of hair. Thank you in advance for your help any input would be greatly appreciated

Mr. Gizmo McGoofy's Mother
Colleen
What did the lump turn out to be? My boy has one and can't see vet till the 2nd

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
OP has not been back to TCS since 2016 so I don't think that you will get a response. You are doing the right thing to see the vet. If the appointment is in a week, you are probably okay as long as all you are seeing is a non painful, closed lump with no other symptoms. You could ask to be called if there is a cancellation in the meantime.

Allyocean

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the reply. I've asked questions of anyone that posted about lump near belly so I appreciate you letting me know