Low-Cost Spay in Michigan

Minnie_Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I don't know where to post this. My kitten needs to be spayed. Due to life changing events even before COVID-19, it's been extremely difficult. 😬😱😭 And then with COVID-19 it's been complicated. My vet charges 200-650 for spaying so I thought I would try the Humane Society. I have been calling all month, once a week for the September schedule. Today I learned that September has been booked. I couldn't believe it. Now I may have to delay it another month. Are there other safe and reasonable places to get my kitten spayed she desperately needs to get spayed and I feel like a terrible cat Mom because every time I try to get her spayed something interferes. I NEED some help, please. She's not quite a year but she's really close. Are there other clinics that do low-cost spay in Michigan? I've looked but I haven't found anything. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Call every pet shelter/rescue in the area. Even the ones that say they're dog rescues, or breed-specific. They may know of a cheaper vet, or how to get vouchers, or have some other suggestions.