Lost my kitty help and advice needed!

catloverclair

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there,
My male cat the only male in the house apart from my partner, and my baby, he was the most laid back cat you will ever meet, he has been missing for 8 days, he is the only one out of the 4 cats that I have that goes out, and that is only because he jumped out of the window, and sits in the garden, but usually in the day he is fast asleep on my bed, Now I haven't seen him, since About Wednesday last week and I kicked him out of my bedroom because he was making vomit noises and i have a phobia of sick, now i feel really bad, and cant stop crying! On Saturday early evening i found some footprints around and about because it was raining but im now thinking that it could one of my others??? but they dont go out!
Have done some posters and flyers today and keeping my fingers crossed!
Is it unusual for male cats to stray like this??? he has been neutred?!
All help and advice welcome thank you xxxxx

beanbub_love

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This may be a little late, but put flyers up IMMEDIATELY.

My cat went missing one weekend. When I put up flyers that Sunday night- I got a very tragic call on Monday afternoon. Even if it's not good news- you need to do everything you can to find him.

I would suggest you not let your other cats out in the future even if it is to be in the garden. I had to learn the hard way and I hope you haven't.

Sorry to hear your news.