Lost my beautiful girl on Monday

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to say goodbye to my beautiful Bear on Monday. After two years of battling chronic weight loss and diarrhea she stopped eating and needed to rest. She was my love from the day I got her at 3 weeks old until the day she left at 14 years. I spent half of my life loving her and will spend the rest of it missing her.

My baby

Bear when she was healthy

Bear at 13

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. You took such great care of Bear, and she knew she was loved.

Rest in peace, sweet girl. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.  You did everything you could for her.  You loved and cared for her and she is free of sickness now.

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You gave her a beautiful life.and now may she rest in peace :angel:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, you took on her pain as your own and let her rest. Bless you for loving so much, I'm sure she knew how much she was loved and returned your love with all of her own. I believe they are put on this earth and into our care to teach us the true meaning of love. But that means we have to experience the painful separation too. We are all here to give you any kind of support you need, please let us share your grief and lighten your burden.  RIP beautiful Bear!

sharon budd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I 2 lost my baby girl 15th may I miss her everyday she was very ill and had 2 b put 2 sleep not a day goes by that I don't cry sleep tight my little girl