Lost A Litter Of Feral Born 5 Day Old Kittens

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
:( A coworker found a litter of orphaned kittens about 5 days old. two were dead upon being found. 4 more passed away a few hours later. She was going to bring the survivor to me after work but he sadly passed. :( RIP Little babies. We tried to save you. Her daughter was so upset. she had been feeding the kitten and I told them to stimulate him.
To make her feel better when my rescue momma has her litter I'm going to bring one over to teach her how to care for them in case they find any more.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for bringing something good out of something so bad by teaching someone how to care for abandoned kittens. Something obviously happened to mom if they were abandoned, God rest their sweet little souls. I lost an entire litter to distemper at 6 weeks, so know the pain it brings, they are so helpless and innocent it breaks the heart to go through this. They were given attention at the end, thanks to your friend, they found a little compassion and love at their passing, she will be blessed for trying. My heart goes out to you both, thank you for letting us know of these innocents, the world can be a cold, cruel place at times. Take care......RIP little angels. You barely began to live before you had to leave, I pray your journey to the Rainbow Bridge will be swift, together for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you, good night, sleep tight, precious angels!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
That is terrible, so sad to hear it but thank you all for trying to save them.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for bringing something good out of something so bad by teaching someone how to care for abandoned kittens. Something obviously happened to mom if they were abandoned, God rest their sweet little souls. I lost an entire litter to distemper at 6 weeks, so know the pain it brings, they are so helpless and innocent it breaks the heart to go through this. They were given attention at the end, thanks to your friend, they found a little compassion and love at their passing, she will be blessed for trying. My heart goes out to you both, thank you for letting us know of these innocents, the world can be a cold, cruel place at times. Take care......RIP little angels. You barely began to live before you had to leave, I pray your journey to the Rainbow Bridge will be swift, together for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you, good night, sleep tight, precious angels!
The same coworker was bringing my puppy from her mother in laws litter I wanted them to grow up together D; I'll post pics of the kitten he was beautiful.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Nameless Ones, dream you deep. Your tiny lives were fraught with meaning, and you are mourned.