Lord Wheezy- my cat snores/snorts

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lord Wilson makes the STRANGEST sounds.  He snores a lot and he makes very odd wheezy sounds.  I've two vets examine him about this and they have said there is nothing wrong with him, and that is probably left over from the URI he had as a tiny kitten.  

Does anyone else have a snorlax kitty?  I can always tell where he is sleeping from the noises....like if my couch starts snoring, I know he is under it. He sounds like he has sleep apnea. 

stealthkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, that sounds adorable! Does he have a normal sounding meow? My Honey Pie's meow is usually no more than a peep and he sometimes makes wheezy noises in his sleep, but not as much as you describe.
How old is Lord Wilson, and how big is he?

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes Ritz snores.  My vet said it's nothing to worry about, that it is sometimes a 'positional' snore, that is, how Ritz body/neck is position.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LW does sometimes sleep strangely...though he makes funny sounds in all positions.    These are old pics, but he still does this. 

He is somewhere between 12-13 pounds.  He goes to the vet tomorrow and has just turned a year old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, and yes, he has the full vocal range.  :-)