Loose Stools

snowcat7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,
I have 3 adult cats, all indoor. My 10-year old wasn't feeling well (lethargic) and was pooping in the shower each night, loose poop. The vet did a fecal and normal. Blood work normal. Physical exam normal. He said just watch her. Now all 3 have loose stool. Always been normal in past. Suggestions? They eat Max Cat and Sheba wet and/or Fancy Feast. Should I just give dry and see if that helps?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Do you have any canned pumpkin? plain without spices- a 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp can help with stools.

Also any changes in flavors? Have you tried a different canned food? you can try kibble but the problem is-once they go to kibble-sometimes they won't eat canned. Maybe find canned food with no corn meal in it. Some cats have food allergies to grains like corn/wheat. Tractor Supply has their own brand 4Health in can/kibble that my girls have been doing well on-it does have potato and pee for filler but it seems to agree with them better than corn. maybe try to get away from corn meal and wheat gluten in cat foods and see if that helps.