Looking for wet food with chunks or large shreds

aly822

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just came back to find this wonderful Flickr link I had lost. I would love to see this updated and would be happy to help photograph cans I buy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cowkittymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow- this is a blast from the past. I had completely forgotten that I started this thread. It seems like companies are better now about specifying the texture and I think the Chewy website labels the food's texture. Unfortunately, I'm now mainly limited to urinary Rx wet food since my boy had a full blockage a few years ago. If anyone else reading this thread is looking for wet food for gravy-lovers, I highly recommend TikiCat Mousse. My girl Phoebe (the original reason for this thread), slurps it up very quickly. To further increase her water intake, I also sometimes soak her kibble in boiling water a few hours before I feed it. She doesn't love it that way, but will eat it.

aly822

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are better about describing texture but photos would still be very helpful (like what does "light gravy" look live vs "sauce" or "gravy"). My mom's cat is so fussy and won't go near pate even if the photo appears to look more like ground meat. She is not a gravy lover, but sometimes will eat Tiki shredded varieties in broth.