Looking for someone trusted around Temple, TX to take my cat/s to the vet when they need it. Willing to pay if needed.

gaberen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, this has been a problem for a while now. Whenever there's something wrong with my cats, my parents never want to go to the vet. If they do, its always super late. It took at least a year of convincing to finally get my cats fixed. And at least a few weeks of convincing when there was some life threatening thing that needed immediate attention.

I am looking for someone I can trust who can take my cats to the vet when they need it. I would even pay you for this service. I would do it myself but I don't have any means of transportation, and I kinda live in the middle of nowhere. I'm located around the Temple, Texas area.

Please let me know if this is something you can do or if you have any suggestions.
If you want to contact me please send me a PM

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

gaberen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. If you have the Next Door Neighbor web sire, you might join (for free) and see if you have any neighbors that are cat parents that might be willing to give you a ride to the vets.
nextdoor.com
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Let me think on this. And let me applaud you for trying so hard to be a responsible cat guardian.
Please let me know if you happen to have any questions! 🙏