Looking for Non-Plastic Puzzle Feeders

ColoradoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, everyone. I was thinking of giving my little girl some intellectual stimulation with a puzzle feeder, but most of them are plastic. Unfortunately, Cassie has a history of developing rather nasty rodent ulcers if we feed her using plastic bowls, so those are out. I'm currently borrowing one made of wood, but I will need to return that fairly soon. Does anyone have any suggestions for feeders made of metal or ceramic (or wood)?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ColoradoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've had a good search and cant find one on any of the sites unfortunately. Could you find out where the wood one your using was purchased.

Just found this one

Ceramic Slow Feeder | Etsy UK
I'm not entirely sure where she got it. It's very nice and has moving parts that hide the treats (which is what I'm planning to use the feeder for). I've seen similar things online, but nothing quite like this one.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
found these, no recommendation as we haven't tried them

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's a really good question though. Just a couple of days feeding from a plastic container will give my cats acne. I found out when a pet sitter didn't know the 'no plastic' rule. They should just discontinue any plastic cat bowls.