Looking for new litter boxes. Having no luck

Masson99

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all, I will be moving in the next few weeks and am looking for new litter boxes that would be suitable for my cats. I'm not sure if these fancier litter boxes (anything that isn't a plastic box and some litter) are worth the hype or the price. I have 3 cats and have never had issues with them being picky about litter boxes. One of my cats needs to have tall sides but other than that they'll use anything. Do any of you have litter boxes that you absolutely LOVE or any that you absolutely HATE? I know this may seem like a strange request, but I just don't want to buy something that is going to be more work than it's worth.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the litter robot 3 and I LOVE IT. They are expensive but in my opinion, they are worth every penny. I have 3 cats so it takes up way less space and saves litter since I no longer have to have 3 litter boxes.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I have three Frisco extra-large, high-sided litter boxes. The cats and I all like them. :) The three high sides help keep litter in the boxes when one of the cats digs too energetically, and they also help when someone doesn’t squat quite low enough. The lower entry on the fourth side is easily negotiated by my very arthritic oldster. And finally, litter clumps pop off easily which helps with clean up.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I agree with either keeping the same litter boxes they have now or buying the exact same ones. Things that are familiar to your cats will help with adapting them to the move.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have 3 cats and have never had issues with them being picky about litter boxes.
I second FeebysOwner FeebysOwner 's thought that since the move will be stressful in itself, you may want to bring and use their old boxes in the new location for a while. Having something familiar could help quite a lot in their adjustment to things :)