looking for metal litter boxes

raficat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have one and love it. I'm looking for another one for my daughter, but now I can't find them anywhere! Anyone know of a place selling them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raficat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
found that already, it's just reviews. Petsmart apparently no longer carries them.  :(

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
How about pans for cooking? I've seen rainless steel pans big enough to use as a cat box

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use the largest sized throw away aluminum baking pan I can find in the store.  They last quite a long time and are less expensive than conventional litter pans of any make.  When it gets beat up enough that I have to get another, I just take it to the scrappers when I take my aluminum cans in.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

raficat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Possibly, if I can find one that's large enough and has high sides.

It's weird though that I can't find the Bounce pans anywhere. They are so much better than plastic, I would think they would be a popular item.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am fortunate in that I live in Florida, where it is usually warm enough, and we live in the woods w/o close neighbors, so my two adults are savvy enough that they come and go in and out during the day as they wish.  The two little 'teenagers' are learning the ropes, as it were.  So they are outside most of the afternoon, but I still get them in at night.

The litter pan is doing double-duty right now, with the two new kids, and the cold weather that NE Florida has been having.  But this should abate some once the weather gets (and STAYS) better, and the kids grow up.

The two kids are now 5 months old, perhaps 6, (both are boys) and are starting to wander, so they are going to get a rather unpleasant visit to the vet at 8:00 AM Monday morning...

Please keep us in your prayers and wish us well....

Thanks!  :)