Looking For Harness Suggestions To Take Our Kitty Outdoors!

Samantha1242

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As the title says, looking for suggestions for a harness that is strong and won't slip off our kitty when we take him out into the woods for walks!

Anyone have a puppia harness? This is what I am thinking of getting.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Just in case you haven’t seen the TCS leash training article yet: Harness And Leash Training For Cats :)

I’ve heard really great things about the holster/jacket style harnesses. Cats generally find them more comfortable, and they are very secure.

Here’s another thread where there was a lot of great suggestions by TCS members: Best Harness For Cats

I hope this helps, and that you and your kitty enjoy many outdoor adventures together!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Samantha1242

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just in case you haven’t seen the TCS leash training article yet: Harness And Leash Training For Cats :)

I’ve heard really great things about the holster/jacket style harnesses. Cats generally find them more comfortable, and they are very secure.

Here’s another thread where there was a lot of great suggestions by TCS members: Best Harness For Cats

I hope this helps, and that you and your kitty enjoy many outdoor adventures together!
Awesome - thanks so much!