Looking for dry suitable for 1 year old to 11 year old

Athenaglaukopis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there,
I got 5 kitties, 2 w special dietary needs (allergies and diabetes) and 3 that can eat anything.
They are all healthy and well but because the 3 normal kitties are:1 year old, 2 years old, and 11 years old I’m looking for a suitable
Dry that would provide all they need (high protein, low carb, low phosphorous etc). I really want to make sure I’m protecting my senior kitty from all the old illnesses (kidney, crystals, etc) all the kitties are in perfect health, I’m just trying to be proactive.
All kitties diets in my home consist of wet and dry ( wet when I’m home, dry when I’m at work) so I try to keep it as healthy and balanced as possible. I
If you have any reconditions for my 3 normal kitty pack (I don’t need any recommendation for my allergic or diabetic kitty :), it will be super appreciated ! :)

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Elsey's CleanProtein. Check it out. It is pricey, but since you feed dry on a supplemental basis, I think it would work out well for you. It is also very high calorie (~500cal/cup), so they naturally eat less and you will have to put less out. Chewy and occasionally Amazon will run good sales on the food. If you email Dr. Elsey's directly from their website, they will send you free samples.

It is high animal protein and low carb, about 4%, which is phenomenal for a dry food. I don't know about the phosphorous an don't want to advise you to get it based on that lack of knowledge. Maybe a conversation with your vet about whether or not it would be appropriate for your older kitty?