Looking for a "senior" valentine

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! My name is Joji. I am a mature calico looking for an elderly gentleman for Valentine. I share my home with three adolescents that drive me crazy 24/7.

Ahem, sorry about that... Anyway, I spend my days resting under the warm sun. I used to be a heck of a hunter but lately I'd rather watch the prey scurry by. My legs are not as strong as they used to be. I would love to exchange stories with another senior, remembering both our pasts, the good and bad.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Joji.....I'm Leo. You didn't specify how "senior" you were interested in...so I thought I'd take a chance and send you my profile. I will be 8 years old March and I like pretty much the same things you do. I am also dealing with a couple of adolescents who disturb my sleep quite frequently....but they are good boys.

I love to lay in the sun and nap while the others are wasting their time playing. (such a useless pastime in my opinion)

I enjoy teaching the young ones on all the ways of the cat. Here I am mentoring my young nephew in how to be a regal cat.

Some days it's just too noisy around here and all I want is some peace and tranquility in my life. I often have to try and block it all out in order to get my rest.

I'll be waiting for your call.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about me? My name is Snoopy. I'm from Southern California, and I'm a hottie if I don't say so myself. I'll be 20 years young in the Spring, so I think that qualifies me as a Senior.

The only other cats I get to see are my brothers, Shane and Simba. I'd just LOVE to spend some time with a beautiful lady.

Sincerely,
Snoopy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leo, I admire your patience with the young ones. You must tell me your secret.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snoopy, thank you for the compliment.
You don't look your age at all!
I am about 6 years younger than you and look it.