Looking for a Hip & Joint compound- in oil or liquid with these components

heavensslave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We've tried various gels & tablets & powders with varying success for our cat's hip & joint stiffness.
They work for a time but seem to lose their effectiveness after a while. We think they might be more
effective if they are in a oil or liquid that will absorb into his system quicker.
We are looking for an oil/liquid with at least five of these ingredients-
glucosamine, chondroitin, turmeric, green-lipped mussel, hemp and MSM.
We've found powders & chews but not oil or liquids with at least five of those.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. What I use is not an oil or liquid, but Feeby (15+ yo) has been on Glyco Flex Plus for 2-3 years so far and it still seems to be effective for her. She has verified arthritis and had started to limp. Within weeks of starting her on this product, the limp disappeared and has not returned. Is she as mobile as she was when she was much younger? No, but she is certainly holding her own. They are rather large chews, but can be easily cut into smaller pieces or crushed and mixed with canned food. You can see the ingredients contained in the link below.

Amazon.com : VetriScience Laboratories - GlycoFlex Plus, Hip and Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 Bite Sized Chews : Pet Supplies

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
While this one doesn't have everything you're looking for, it has 2/5 and was one of few liquid supplements I was able to find for joints. I give my 15-year old arthritic cat this just mixed in her wet food: Liquid Health Pets Joint Purr-Fection Cat Supplement, 2-oz - Chewy.com

The active ingredients are: Glucosamine Hcl 260 mg, MSM 120 mg, Taurine 100 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 50 mg, Ascorbic Acid 50 mg, Sodium Hyaluronate 10 mg, Manganese 1 mg

Good luck I hope you find the right item for your cat!