looking for a cat condo with three places for kitys to nest

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im trying to find another cat condo i have one inside the house but i want to put that one the porch,so im looking for a condo with three nesting places for the furbabbies, i really dont want to pay a real high price anybody have any idea's

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda

Im trying to find another cat condo i have one inside the house but i want to put that one the porch,so im looking for a condo with three nesting places for the furbabbies, i really dont want to pay a real high price anybody have any idea's
one word EBAY!!! They are super cheap there. Shipping is more expensive then the tree. They are very much worth it!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emb_78

one word EBAY!!! They are super cheap there. Shipping is more expensive then the tree. They are very much worth it!!!
thank you i will go take a look as see what they have

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
any pictures of your cat condos you got from ebay at your house when you brought the condos home

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
woooooooohooooooooooooo Its almost here going to be here (kitty condo) tommorow and hubby gets to put it together
Of course i haven't told him yet
I still have no idea where in the world me and ron are going to sit But oh well hee hee i just got look after the furbabbies life is to short not to have fun and siance i was never able thave kids thats why i do for my furbabbies,But i haven't told hubby yet
Im going to blame the condo on {rosiemac} because she said go a head rhonda get it it safe to buy on line

gotta run or something like that

what do you think of the kitty condo I found the link here at TCS in the cat shop

zazusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! We just purchased our kitty condo on ebay for about $110 with shipping about 3 months ago...ours is 72'' high and has more than enough room for 3 kitties!

They absolutely LOVE it! Make sure when you purchase from ebay...that you check the shipping charge. They absolutely love the hammock and the hiding box...however, mostly they are BOTH on the top self...making sure mommy & daddy are okay! This item was really really easy to put together, also. The posts are covered in thick rope...and are perfect scratching posts! Not that it needs it yet...but we have thought that in the future....we would easily be able to replace the roping. But, it is really sturdy & there is really no sign of wear. Hope this helps & if you have any questions...don't hesitate to ask!
~Zazusmom,
& Mojo, too!