Look What I Found When I Came Home.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the big guy's bowl is still full this morning.

He never showed up last night. I hope he's ok and that I'll see him later.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Well the big guy's bowl is still full this morning.

He never showed up last night. I hope he's ok and that I'll see him later.
I am so sorry to hear that. I know how worrying it is when strays/ferals don't show up for their regular feedings.

Sometimes when it gets hold, the cats will find someplace WARM and will not come out for a couple days so he might not come out for 1-3 days until he gets HUNGRY.. Let's hope he shows up in the next 2 days!

I remember Callie (feral cat I used to feed who would come on a daily basis) disappeared for a week. I FREAKED out!! She came back after 1 week sooo.. U never know!

Pls keep us posted.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes Big Head (my stray cat) doesn't come....he comes everyday about 3-5 times a day and sometimes he doesn't come for 2 or 3 days. I wouldn't worried if I were you, he's probably with a female cat.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well his bowl was empty the last two mornings. I've been working the last two days, so I don't get home until about 8:00pm and have been filling his bowl then. But I haven't actually SEEN him in a few days.

I'm hoping that it's him that is eating the food. I just wish I'd see him so I know that he's ok.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big guy came to see me tonight.....right on time!

I was outside talking to one of Nikki's friend's mom since she was taking the girls to a slumber party, and here he comes.....walking up the driveway. I guess he must have heard me talking. He stopped about half way up the driveway and I said, "Well hi darlin! I'm so happy to see you!" And he just meowed and walked toward me.

I went and got the food and while I was filling up his bowl....he kept rubbing his head on my hand......he seemed so happy to see me. He also looked SO hungry.......he just attacked that food and it sounded funny because he was trying to purr while he was trying to eat.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY!!!! Robin he came back!!! I'm so pleased for you. Keep us posted. Do you think he's getting food anywhere else? Mind you, you said he was really hungry though, so probably not.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think he's getting food anywhere else because he seems like he's starving whenever he comes here and I give him quite a big bowl of food and he eats it ALL!

I was really happy to see him tonight and he seemed happy to see me too. I just love his meow.......he has a deep voice. And it warms my heart to hear him purring so loud while he's enjoying his dinner.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay Robin, so happy for you!
Please post new pics of Big Guy, he sounds like a sweet boy!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

Yay Robin, so happy for you!
Please post new pics of Big Guy, he sounds like a sweet boy!
I will. He just gets so nervous when I have my camera. For some reason it just freaks him out. I guess he's never seen one before and he's learned to be so cautious of humans carrying things during his life on the streets.

I've been calling him Big Guy or Mr. Big......like Sex in the City. I haven't been able to come up with a suitable name.....so that is just what seems to come to mind when I see him.