Long time no post!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure when the last time was that I posted, but I finally have internet access at home. So I'll be back more regularly now.

Our mountain move has been a journey for us, but we love it here. My granddaughter is almost one now and growing like crazy. I'll do a new thread a post progressive pics of her if anyone wants to see them. It'll take some time as we only have dial-up available, but I'll do my best if people would like to see them.

All the kitties are doing well. They adore the baby and will play with her for hours, letting her pull ears and tails. Wierd, huh?

Anyway it's good to be back.

Badgeygirl/Edy

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back!
So when will we get to see pics of your granddaughter? I know the frustration of dial-up, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see them!

SO glad to hear all are doing well!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina, Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! The baby is almost one! It has been a long time. I think I missed her being born.

Glad that you are all doing well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

Wow! The baby is almost one! It has been a long time. I think I missed her being born.

Glad that you are all doing well.
It's not that you missed her being born, when she was born we had only been up here for 3 days and our computer had died, totally dead forever type died. It's just been a long time since I've been on line except for at the local library.

Thanks all for the welcome back. I'm working on getting pics onto photobucket, but with dial-up its a S L O W process.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed you
So glad you are back my friend, you had me worried for a bit.

OF COURSE I wanna see the babe, well, not so little any more.

Welcome back.