Long hair season

Apogee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys! This will be my cats first winter as an adult. They actually had their first winter last year just before covid hit, but they weren’t adults yet. Born in April and June 2019. One cat has long hair but was wondering if the hair will grow longer because she over a year old now? And my boy still has medium hair and was born in April. He has long hair on his tail and fur between his toes. It would be really nice if he filled out but I have a funny feeling he will look the same. You can see pics of my cats if you scan my post history.
TIA!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Apogee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys! This will be my cats first winter as an adult. They actually had their first winter last year just before covid hit, but they weren’t adults yet. Born in April and June 2019. One cat has long hair but was wondering if the hair will grow longer because she over a year old now? And my boy still has medium hair and was born in April. He has long hair on his tail and fur between his toes. It would be really nice if he filled out but I have a funny feeling he will look the same. You can see pics of my cats if you scan my post history.
TIA!
forgot to ask! Now that fall is almost done, when does long hair start to really grow our and get thicker?