Long hair kitten, what might she be? (Pretty)

bellie bop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Bellie, she shhowed up on our back yard two weeks ago in not good shape at all. Nobody in the neighborhood knows where she came from or cliams her. After taking her to the vet, she has got healthy fast with medications and good food. So we decided to adopt her. Would anybody know what she may be? The Vet avioded this queston for some reason. She is extremely laid back and relaxed, likes to sleep near the window and our bed. Very soft voice but overall not very vocal at all to the point we cant find her at times. Any thoughts?

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, she's darling! Unless I'm missing something, domestic long hair is probably the breed she best belongs to. But her coloring is very cool! When a cat is mostly white except for their tail and head, it's called a van pattern. From these pictures it looks like the orange and grey are muted, which is called dilute. Very pretty. I'm not sure if it's more correct to say she's a dilute tortoiseshell van (2 colors plus the white) or a dilute calico van (3 colors overall). 

She reminds me a lot of my kitty, Delilah, who's also van patterned but not dilute:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellie bop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much for your input, im pretty sure you are correct. Either way she is a great cat and found a home. Delilah is very pretty and they do look alot alike. Now i know what Bellie can possibly look like when she gets a little older. Thank you