Liver Problems

Beausmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so my 5month old kitten started vomiting and stopped eating and drinking on sunday and has been at the vets since yesterday connected to fluids and having blood tests done and they found out he has a problem in his liver, has anyone gone through this with their cat before? Did ur cat get better? Anyone would help please!!!

mewcatmew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is the liver issue because of fatty liver due to him not eating? Do you know his values? My cat has been through this with fatty liver and then again with a medication, both times he completely recovered. The liver takes time to heal from acute injury, but it is also one of the few organs that can regenerate itself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beausmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is the liver issue because of fatty liver due to him not eating? Do you know his values? My cat has been through this with fatty liver and then again with a medication, both times he completely recovered. The liver takes time to heal from acute injury, but it is also one of the few organs that can regenerate itself.
They dont know anything all they could tell from the blood tests was that theres something wrong with his liver, they're gonna do an ultrasound today to find out more about it