~Little Zuri's Short Adventure~

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Im sorry I havent posted sooner. Ive tried keeping myself busy to stop the pain of losing my little Hedgehog Zuri. Its helped to stay busy but the hurt is still there. Sometime tonight I will post more in this thread. I just wanted to at least START the thread. Thats a big step...a beginning for my babys ending.~

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh no thats so sad , i knew he wasnt very well but i had no idea his days with you had ended

im so sorry for your loss.

rip little one

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Zuri. I had no idea he was ill.

Rest in Peace little Zuri and play happily with the kitties over the bridge.

mypuddycat333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mom 2 3 Sorry to hear about Zuri. I know your pain firsthand. I just had my 14 1/2 year old cat Pepper put to sleep. She had an inoperable tumor. If you are like me, you just do your everyday normal activities as if Zuri is going to show up. Even opening a can with a can opener made me think Pepper was about to show up to see what was in the can. I thought I got rid of all traces of her (except for nose marks on the glass window in the family room) and then today I printed out my grocery list and saw where I still had litter and catfood on the list. My heart goes out to you because if you are like me you are still crying missing your Zuri.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about your little Zuri, I know how your heart is hurting.

RIP Zuri

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh so sorry to read about Zuri. Zuri's presence in your sig always used to make me smile.

RIP Zuri

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Im sorry I havent posted sooner. I tried to put it out of my mind so badly that I think in a way I just convinced myself it hadnt happened at all. Whats killing me is I have not found it in me to put Zuri's things away. Her cage...toys...its all the way it was when she left to go to the vet. I walk by it and look into it assuming she is snuggled up warmly in her igloo sleeping as usual. I havent been sleeping well so I went to my dr and he put me on sleeping meds...so normally when Im up playing with my pointy little girl....now Im KNOCKED out on meds.~

~Its better though...I know I would much rather her go in peace than to suffer for days/weeks/months. I really miss my little girl but I know all the sweet Kittys over the bridge are playing and chasing and trying to figure out if she is a mouse, rat or hairbrush. Thanks for all the great comments. I think I may finally try to get the nerves u to take her things to the local rescue to see if they can use it. No more Hedgies for me...none could ever compare to her or take her place so no need in even trying to fill such little BIG shoes!~