Litter Robot

wealthy1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate cleaning the litter box.......no I HATE IT! I have to clean it everyday for my two kittens.....because they poop like there’s no tomorrow.

I’m thinking about the Litter Robot 3. I know it’s a steep cost about $450 (there’s a coupon). But I feel it will be worth the money, especially as Aerial and Orion gets older.

Has anyone bought or used the Litter Robot?

Or have thoughts/suggestions?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Have your cats ever tried a covered litterbox before? I would definitely recommend seeing if your cats are comfortable with that, if you haven’t already, before investing in a litter robot.

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have wanted to get the litter robot for a while- but the reviews for Litter robot 3 is not the best.
It seems to have a smaller disposal tray- so you have to empty it alot of times. The litter robot makes some noise- and that could scare cats away.
You can use only clay litter with it.

But otherwise, the reviews are pretty positive and it will cut down on cleaning litter boxes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wealthy1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have wanted to get the litter robot for a while- but the reviews for Litter robot 3 is not the best.
It seems to have a smaller disposal tray- so you have to empty it alot of times. The litter robot makes some noise- and that could scare cats away.
You can use only clay litter with it.

But otherwise, the reviews are pretty positive and it will cut down on cleaning litter boxes.

Yeah I saw mixed reviews as well. Everyone said the Litter Robot 1 or 2 were better. But I’m thinking about giving it a try and buying the warranty. It’s a step cost to avoid cleaning out the litter box........but to keep my aggravation down. It may be worth it.

MRG2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went ahead and bought it as well. Still waiting for it. I realized the Tidy Breeze system cost me around $400-$500 which includes the box, pellets, urine pads, wipes, etc.
Has anyone tried the Litter Box litter with it?