Litter box scooping and changing

newkittyowner

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's like pulling teeth to get my husband to change and scoop our kittens litter box. I have asked this morning and he said I will I will but still hasn't. I don't know but it's as if he likes to have control over me with it. All I ask is twice a day! I want more but twice isn't much. If I do it he won't do it at all but it stinks as we are dealing with loose stool with them! It needs changing!Also unless I say to he doesn't shake out the mat in front or sweep the foor around it! I am beyond frustrated and annoyed!

Last edited:

franksmom

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sucks it might be easier to just take over the litter duty if it is always such a fight, but I understand being irritated by that. 

One thing that does make life easier for me is the litter robot. It really is a great self cleaning box. It does have its draw backs like price and not always being able to monitor all bathroom activity but it is nice not to have to think about it. I have to travel a lot so when I leave the cats with my mother it makes things easier as well because she too will not clean out the litter box.