Lilly's ramped up the affection

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok so lately Lilly has really ramped up her affectionate behaviour. Alot of lounging in the same couch as me pawing my nose purring at me really loud meowing winding about my ankels flopping over for belly rubs and lots of slow blinking at me. She does all this with my husband and daughter to but not nearly as often. She'll also follow me around especially when I gonto shower or bed. And when I got to bed she either sleeps on the floor below my had or curled around my shoulders. I'm about 7 months pregnant and been in and out of hospital recently for various tests soke requiring over night stays. Could that be why she is so attached to me lately?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It could be that, but it could also be because you're pregnant and getting close to time.  It's amazing what cats pick up on.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this could be a good indication that she will be more accepting of the new baby!

maybe her motherly instincts are kicking in. its so sweet :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shes so funny always watching me and if I groan or make a pained noise her heads on the swivel looking for me its beyond sweet

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Shes so funny always watching me and if I groan or make a pained noise her heads on the swivel looking for me its beyond sweet
my girl kitty does this when i'm getting ready/doing my makeup. she just sits right behind me and watches me, and mews and chirps. i'm not expecting tho..she just likes make up i guess. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its so sweet though not sonmuch when she gets under my feet and I step on her or trip over her because I can bearly see my feet thanks to the buemp