Life Is Too Cruel

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greatest love is gone, she is no longer hopping around and swapping noses, death is cold and this world seems to take everything from me.
upload_2017-8-22_21-46-7.png

3rd one is nowhere to be found also, so if he does not appear I have lost now three of four in short time, there is only one and how long until I loose him too?

I have no idea, maybe someone is poisoning them, some people are not nice to me here.

christywing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
❤ I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you find the other one and it's ok.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I pray you find out what is happening, it is truly heartbreaking. Poisoning might be a true threat, if at all possible keep your remaining babies close or in the house if possible. It could also be a serious disease. I do know that she loved you and formed a bond with you that will never be taken from you, I hope you can use you memories of happier times for comfort, she would want you to find happiness once more, just as you would want for her if you were the first to go.
Please keep us updated on what you find, I know how much something like this hurts, we are here for you in your time of need. Take care.....RIP precious girl, you were so very loved and will always have a special place in a loving heart. Sleep tight, little princess!

SteveJohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would see if you can get some tests done to see what has happened. This is so cruel.

I wish you all the best, just recently I had to make the decision to put our cat to sleep and whether it's natural causes or through being poorly losing a part of us is so hard to take but everyone on this site has something in common, we all love our cats so much and we all know what we go through.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
I second the tests thing.. I also second keeping the remaining ones in the house (or very close anyways), because this is very cruel, and poisoning is a good guess as to what happened. I wish you luck.
Rest in piece, little kitty. :(

KatKnapper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry JTBO. Please be strong, and focus yourself during these losses, as the one needs you now more than ever. Find him or her. Get help from friends and neighbors. Use the local media and web (Face Book, Twitter, newspaper, postings in local places where people gather), get pictures and alerts out there, pleading for your cat's safe return. Alert your community, veterinarians, animal rescuers, the local authorities police and fire of what is happening to your cats. The public awareness and attention alone may be his or her saving grace, as who ever is doing this will know that others are now watching and have an ear to the ground listening.

If you are able legally, arm and protect yourself as you go about this. When we think that there is nothing more we can do, there is always something more. I was once told by a US Navy SEAL, that when you feel you can do no more, you can always give at least 10% or more in effort, strength and determination.

Your other probably senses an imminent threat and has gone into hiding. They are creatures of natural instinct and habits. The "box cat" always finds a box type of a hiding spot when needing to take cover from harm, feeling threatened or insecure. This could be three sided covered spot with a view and fast escape route out. An abandoned building with lots of cover inside and plenty of escapes high and low. Or some sort of ground covering.

Please keep us posted. Note where the others were found. See the environment through their eyes, with their logic and needs. This one may not be far away, but in hiding. You get him or her home, and protect them. Sometimes we see the jungle as a ruthless and savage, far away place. It is often close to home.

Praying for you both.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouku came back, he was not dead after all, however he has a hairless scar from forehead to top of head, his left side of head has swollen, pupil of left eye is not changing size or shape, eyes are leaking, there is a cut in right ear, also he is very vocal and asking attention which he usually does not do.

Also he is very cautious when moving, looks like he is in pain, also my guess is that he has a skull fracture, so I don't know if he can be helped much.

He does eat though and is still alive, but I'm afraid he needs to be put to sleep, we don't have very fancy Vets locally and my understanding is that Mouku has some sort of brain damage too because of eye not adjusting at all to light.
I'm not sure if he can even see with both eyes, his head is shaking a little all the time and clearly his depth perception is not working as in wind he is acting like being almost blind, only his whiskers seem to tell how close he is to something.

Legs seem to be working though, but he does not like to move a lot.

Still he comes to ask pettings with tail upright, but seeing him suffering makes me cry.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please take him to the vet NOW! It may be too late, but you need to know what got hold of your cats.

SteveJohn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Something is not right here, get him to the Vet ASAP.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
What they said! ^^
If your other kitties were poisoned, maybe someone got hold of this one and smacked it or something..
What a cruel world we live in.

On a happier note, I wish you luck! My prayers go out to you and Mouku tonight.

KatKnapper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi JTBO. How is Mouku doing? Did you get him/her to a vet? Being that Mouku made it home under such conditions says a lot about his/her mental condition. That is a big plus. Mouku is a survivor! Don't give up on him.

Please, if at all possible and they are able to accept it, keep them inside...please? So many dangers await a roaming cat. They only have one life, with which the odds are against them when they live or roam outside.

Last edited:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi JTBO. How is Mouku doing? Did you get him/her to a vet? Being that Mouku made it home under such conditions says a lot about his/her mental condition. That is a big plus. Mouku is a survivor! Don't give up on him.
I'm sorry to tell you, but Vet put him to sleep, they said it would be inhumane to keep him alive and suffering, I did not agree with them, but law is law and you can't fight it, Vet gets to decide :(

No more his friendly yelps can be heard, he was one that always wanted to sleep on my legs.

No more little iita, who was always jumping around and very vocal and friendly.

No more Miuku who always bumped his head gently to my leg and quietly turned his head so that top of head rubbed ground while he was still standing when he wanted little rub.

Tiger is still around, but refuses to stay indoors, he will try to claw trough the wall to get out, I hope to find new place for him soon, maybe that will keep him alive, clearly someone is doing this to my cats.

Vet said there was a bullet in Mouku's head.

Sadly I live in Finland, where most you are allowed to do is to run away, but preferably you should just turn another cheek, this place does not suit me well. Trust me, I would like to go for a little hunt of my own, however even thinking of such tends to get you into trouble these days, so there is nothing I can do, but fade away.

KatKnapper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. I feared that someone was intentionally harming your beloved cats. Poisoning and shooting them are probably the most common methods. The very reason I recommended if you were to go out canvassing for him, to arm yourself legally. Being that he was shot in the head, I too would agree with the vet's decision. My heart breaks for them and for you. Thank you for getting him to a vet.

Don't fade away, please. Be the voice for the cats still out there roaming about. Bring awareness of this travesty to your local community. Uncover any and all laws that exist to protect them, and educate your community on them. If there are none, fight to get them enacted. There are probably others in your community that have roaming cats. And probably others such as yourself who have also lost their innocent little loved ones to this poisoned and heartless person. Educated and encourage others to keep their cats inside and away from the monsters that live around and hidden among us.

The day is coming when God will put an end to all the evil and wickedness in the world. Those that have done wrong to humanity and to these little ones will have to answer for it. They haven't gotten away with anything...They Are A FOOL. God knows and sees all. These creatures are His. We are charged by Him to care for them.

Be strong. For Tiger, find out if there are laws that protect him and punish those who harm them. Sometimes evil people need to be threatened with a legal notice posted to their foreheads with thumb tacks before they will realize they are in the wrong. Don't give up on Tiger. I know personally that they can be exhausting for us to keep inside or contained to a particular area (currently introducing a fiery-spirited male to my resident male). A hammer, nails, and lots of determination, hard love and tons of patience can win over the strongest willed of cats.

If I may offer more encouragement to you, please Youtube "Nichole Nordeman - Sound Of Surviving (Lyric video)". Write the lyrics in your heart. Be strong friend.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. I feared that someone was intentionally harming your beloved cats. Poisoning and shooting them are probably the most common methods. The very reason I recommended if you were to go out canvassing for him, to arm yourself legally. Being that he was shot in the head, I too would agree with the vet's decision. My heart breaks for them and for you. Thank you for getting him to a vet.

Don't fade away, please. Be the voice for the cats still out there roaming about. Bring awareness of this travesty to your local community. Uncover any and all laws that exist to protect them, and educate your community on them. If there are none, fight to get them enacted. There are probably others in your community that have roaming cats. And probably others such as yourself who have also lost their innocent little loved ones to this poisoned and heartless person. Educated and encourage others to keep their cats inside and away from the monsters that live around and hidden among us.

The day is coming when God will put an end to all the evil and wickedness in the world. Those that have done wrong to humanity and to these little ones will have to answer for it. They haven't gotten away with anything...They Are A FOOL. God knows and sees all. These creatures are His. We are charged by Him to care for them.

Be strong. For Tiger, find out if there are laws that protect him and punish those who harm them. Sometimes evil people need to be threatened with a legal notice posted to their foreheads with thumb tacks before they will realize they are in the wrong. Don't give up on Tiger. I know personally that they can be exhausting for us to keep inside or contained to a particular area (currently introducing a fiery-spirited male to my resident male). A hammer, nails, and lots of determination, hard love and tons of patience can win over the strongest willed of cats.

If I may offer more encouragement to you, please Youtube "Nichole Nordeman - Sound Of Surviving (Lyric video)". Write the lyrics in your heart. Be strong friend.
Thank you from your words, it might be that we have different beliefs though.
Usually I have this on my neck instead of cross:
upload_2017-8-27_23-17-23.png

On my playlist there is band called Mystic Circle as well as Theatres Des Vampires, Bloodbound etc.
I believe it is hell we currently live in, so much suffering everywhere.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a happier note, Tiger is still throttling around strongly, just getting rather bored as there is none to play with. I'm trying to find new home for him though.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohh how very sad. These people are terrible. I hope the pain they've inflicted comes back upon them a hundredfold. Animals like your beautiful kitties are meant to be loved and treasured, and I'm so sorry that they had to go through such pain. Thank you for giving their lives a ray of sunshine <3