LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

It's really hard to get Tippi's full length into a picture , she is a big cat now .

I think she is well over a meter long from tip to tail.

She is over 13lb which is pretty big for a she cat.

Is it normal for tortoiseshell cats to be bigger than , other none tortoiseshell she cats ???

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Tippi is gorgeous.

She is a big girl, isn't she? My three are tiny, they weigh between 7 and 9 lbs and have delicate little paws and faces. Maybe because they were rescued ferals and didn't get a lot to eat when they were kittens? I have seen some pictures of  much bigger torbies and torties on this thread.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's really hard to get Tippi's full length into a picture , she is a big cat now .
I think she is well over a meter long from tip to tail.
She is over 13lb which is pretty big for a she cat.
Is it normal for tortoiseshell cats to be bigger than , other none tortoiseshell she cats ???
She's certainly beautiful. I don't think there's a right or wrong in the sizes. Some are big and some are small. I had a very small neat tabby and I've seen gigantic tabbies. Just like people. My sister is tiny and I'm..........

catmamac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Calico cats are stunning maybe I'm biased lol I also have an all black cat and a black and white one who are lovely of course

catmamac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Claudia is her name, I didn't choose it I saw her advertised as her owner no longer had time for her. She's pregnant atm

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Claudia is her name, I didn't choose it I saw her advertised as her owner no longer had time for her. She's pregnant atm
Poor little thing! She's lucky you found her. Claudia is a nice name, it really suits her. When are her kittens due?

catmamac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well she's huge but not sure so of to vets today hoping they can find out roughly, got everything set up ready though. She's really affectionate sleeps on my arm not sure if that's just cos she's pregnant though lol

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Well she's huge but not sure so of to vets today hoping they can find out roughly, got everything set up ready though. She's really affectionate sleeps on my arm not sure if that's just cos she's pregnant though lol
Hope it all goes well. Post some pictures of the kittens when they arrive.