Let's keep the "Ask the ACO" Forum please!

linda_of_pgff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I'm still new, but I hope this is a good place to say it. I think that it's incredibly good fortune to have an ACO so willing to entertain questions and discuss current issues. I'd like, since Mark Kumpf seems agreeable to it, to see the Ask the ACO forum continued beyond its one-month original lifespan!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to 2nd that

Btw , Mark if you read this , you are doing a great job and I enjoy reading all your reply . Thank you for taking the time out for us .

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe it hinges on several things, one if Anne is agreeable to keep it open, and two if Mark is agreeable to keep coming here to answer the questions. He's a pretty busy individual. Also if Heidi is available to still moderate it?
Thanks for your interest in this forum.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't thank me, it all depends on Anne and her wishes and Mark and his schedule.

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are two things that matter to me. My "free" time and my "valuable" time.

Free time is for me. Time to spend with the 15year old who thinks dad needs to get a life and a date! Being a single dad is a job unto itself but I am pleased to let you know that I do have a lead on a little housecleaning help! My daughter volunteers at the shelter I work at and does more work there than some of the caretakers!

As for "valuable" time, that is the time I work that makes a difference. I think that the time I spend here is valuable time. If Anne will have me, Hedi will watch over my words (and others) and everyone will keep asking questions then I would be happy to keep up my end of the bargain.

And, by the way, thanks for the compliments. One compliment equals 100 hours of valuable time!

And, for the person who said I'd be gone in short order, I'm still here. Even though I've been returned to "young cat" status by the computer gremlins, that won't last for long. Stand by to post!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Mark I would be honored to keep having you as resident expert for as long as you can make yourself available! I think you have created a great resource here for rescuers everywhere - thank you!

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne
Mark I would be honored to keep having you as resident expert for as long as you can make yourself available! I think you have created a great resource here for rescuers everywhere - thank you!
Looks like your stuck with me!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I certainly hope, at the very least, that Mark will continue his participation here, even if it isn't formal. Many people here are involved in private "rescue operations", and are often unaware of official reasoning and ordinances, so his input is quite valuable. He exhibits an ability to understand emotional responses and to offer practical advice for dealing with regulations, and explanations thereof. He has definitely been a real "gain", as far as I'm concerned.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Mark thank you for staying with us!

Welcome our official "TCS Consulting ACO"!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think keeping the ACO forum is a wonderful idea. I really appreciate being able to bounch ideas with an "Official". Please keep up the good work and thank you.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Mark, You have helped many of us with out questions/problems, maybe we can all pitch in and change that "single" status.