Leaving Them For The First Time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Keep us posted and we will keep our fingers crossed that all goes well!! :crossfingers:
So my mom texted me and she said there were no accidents when she went to check on them now, and she said both cats watched her re pot the plants on my patio and they found it very interesting, and then she said they opened one set of the new toys I had left for them and they are playing

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm still guilty about leaving Ailish for vacations and I've had her for three years. I feel horrible. And my mother lives in the house, feeds her, and my sister comes once a day for quality time. I can just imagine her confusion and not understanding why her world is gone. I'd probably stay home, but I realize that that wouldn't be a healthy move on my part. I really don't want to be the lady who does nothing because her cat will be upset. She isn't mad when I come home, in fact she visits me in the night the first couple nights just to make sure I'm still there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm still guilty about leaving Ailish for vacations and I've had her for three years. I feel horrible. And my mother lives in the house, feeds her, and my sister comes once a day for quality time. I can just imagine her confusion and not understanding why her world is gone. I'd probably stay home, but I realize that that wouldn't be a healthy move on my part. I really don't want to be the lady who does nothing because her cat will be upset. She isn't mad when I come home, in fact she visits me in the night the first couple nights just to make sure I'm still there.
Exactly! I almost didn’t go in this trip. I live in a California and my entire family lives back home in Hungary. We moved when I was 8 and I used to go back all the time in the summer when I was younger. When I started working it became a little less frequently but then I got the cats. I’ve had them for a little over 2 years and I was so hesitant to come back home to visit but my mom told me I cannot donthat because of my cats. She said I love on them so much and take great care of them and they will get over me leaving. Which I know in a way she’s right but it breaks my heart because I am such an empath! But they seem to be doing alright with her and I’ll be home in 8 days and my mom said I deserve a break once in a while too