Leaps & Bounds Wet

Pumpkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

So I'm buying Holistic Select, Leaps & Bounds, and Wellness (when I can figure out the different types) to sample. The other two brands are kind of expensive so I'm leaning towards the Leaps & Bounds in the grain free flavours.

Has any had them before? Are they relatively decent?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pumpkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Never mind they only have one flavour without fish. :rolleyes3:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never seen leaps & bounds cat food. i have tried the other two.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, my guys are fussy little things :rolleyes: Once in a while they will eat a can of wellness, but its definitely not a fav in my house. and i bought a few cans of Holistic select, they seemed to enjoy it, so i bought some more, and of course then they would not eat it.

I think they are both good foods, i just have picky cats, and they change what they will and will not eat, quite often. I think the Opossums in the neighborhood are very happy about this :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pumpkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well, my guys are fussy little things :rolleyes: Once in a while they will eat a can of wellness, but its definitely not a fav in my house. and i bought a few cans of Holistic select, they seemed to enjoy it, so i bought some more, and of course then they would not eat it.

I think they are both good foods, i just have picky cats, and they change what they will and will not eat, quite often. I think the Opossums in the neighborhood are very happy about this :p
I'm pretty sure I've bought Wellness once and she refused to even look at it.