Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard about. I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. This is such a wicked disease. Lost one baby to it in November and now another is fighting through it. You and your family are in my thoughts :rbheart:

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, I just heard about this terrible news. I am so sorry - Milky was so special for all of us on TCS. He was one of the first cats I always looked for news of, 12 years ago when I first joined. A wonderful boy, my heart goes out to you.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh, Rigel. I'm just reading this too. Heartbreaking.

How are you doing, my friend? Sending tons of hugs and good vibes for you and your family  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Member of TCS...

Thank you so much for your kind words... I´M VERY SO SORRY and my deep apologizes for reply until today...:(
Today I was able to sit and try to write about my Son Milky...
I have been living in a hell during those time, you don´t have the idea of how had been so hard to find the idea of him is not anymore with me...
The painfully day of keep his toys and his blankets... oh God!...:bawling:

Thank you in a special way to:
Jenny 82
Abbysmom
LDG
Rosiemac
ut0pia
mbjerkness
kittenkrazy
Zed Xyzed
Nurseangel
Jcat
Di and bob
Yosemite
Pombina
Ericsmom1000
Snugglecat
Ms. Freya
Frealvr
Tamu708
sivyaleah
betsygee
Donutte
JennyR
Blueyedgirl5946
Norachan
Anne

for had a minute to write about my son,..... Please I beg for your prayers again for his soul and my focus mind...

Sinceresly,... rigel.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. :hugs: I was devastated when I lost my "only child" Skittles a few years ago. Nothing can soften that kind of grief but time.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It takes a really long time to get over losing a special friend. We understand. Please take your time and grieve in your own way. It's a very sad process to go through, but one that can't be avoided.

Hugs to you and your family.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I'm so shocked & saddened to read this about King Milky, he was such a beautiful cat that meant so much to you. I know how much you will always miss him. Remember though that the time he had with you, you made him so very happy & loved. Don't ever forget that. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He´s not more here on earth and this drives me crazy, I have living in a nigthmare that seems endless,... KNOW he´s waiting for me in some place,... I´ll wish to be dignus to hold you again & cudle you...
I miss you so deep, dear Son,....Until that day... :(

Love you Son...:(

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. These anniversaries are always so difficult, they bring all the sad feelings back.

Thinking of you today.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray that God grants him eternal peace, his soul eternal rest. May he grant you the strength to accept what you cannot change, I know how much he is missed because he was loved so very much.........