Late Edition: Question of the Day for Saturday the16 of July, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸฅŸ

Sorry for my tardiness but I am in a massive flare so had to take it easy yesterday

What is your fave or more things you like to do on a Sunday?

For me it's Mass but I usually listen to it on the radio, walking, eating fattening food, reading on the deck I need to put on a few pounds
and it is sooo fun trying, ha!!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'm retired, Sunday is just another day, so what I like to do depends on the season. In the warmer weather, I like to work in the gardens- still a farmer at heart, I guess. In colder weather, it's working on projects, either in garage or basement, but I like to keep busy.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I retired, not much different from other days. Lately I've been cleaning up the files on my computer, making sure everything is backed up, etc. And trying to organize my genealogy notes. When I want to sit and relax I'll read and/or knit.

Today, however, I really do need to do some cleaning.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 I hope you feel better soon!

Rick and I are retired, so, really Sunday is just like any other day. Right now, we're working outside, trying to get some things done in the yard. During the winter, a lot depends on the weather. Rick does watch a lot of football! I spend time out in the WeShed, reading.

game misconduct game misconduct I watched a lot of the Woods are Haunted episodes. And the last season of Expedition Bigfoot. Right now on Sunday night, Alaskan Killer Bigfoot is on. I watched a couple of those episodes, too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
On Sundays I sleep in, have my breakfast/coffee and watch Sunday Morning on CBS. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember and Carleton likes to join me. :lovecat2: DH likes to get up early and go to the flea market in summer. We usually don't make plans but play it by ear and stop for coffee somewhere along the way in the afternoon.

Last edited:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have anything specific that I do on Sundays. I do tend to be more likely to take my dogs to the dog park on Sundays, but it's been so hot lately that I didn't want to have them outside for so long, especially while they are running around and playing.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It can sometimes vary, but otherwise consists of either doing some errands, chores and/or relaxing. Sometimes a hike or a walk too!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being a NASCAR fan,whenever there's a race ,I'm watching it.When the season is over,who knows.Probably more cooking,maybe change my bread day to Sunday,Magnolia network has some pretty good programs....we'll just see.