Last Letter Starts the Next Cat-Related Word

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gunther4ever Gunther4ever
The rule for this game states: "Start the next word with the last letter of the previous word" (See OP).
So you should have started above with D after my "Devoted" (and previously with L after my "Yowl").

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I quit I make too many mistakes - be well
Nooo! That wasn't the idea, and you were playing perfectly up to then.
The rules differ and are confusing for everybody. So, we all make mistakes, including me, and if we start quitting the games section will close.

But you got me thinking that maybe the various games should be reduced in number and their rules made more uniform. As it is, it is a bit of a pain for us to have to refresh the rule every time before playing.
What do the others think?

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nooo! That wasn't the idea, and you were playing perfectly up to then.
The rules differ and are confusing for everybody. So, we all make mistakes, including me, and if we start quitting the games section will close.

But you got me thinking that maybe the various games should be reduced in number and their rules made more uniform. As it is, it is a bit of a pain for us to have to refresh the rule every time before playing.
What do the others think?
I would not change any of the games or the numbers of the games, people enjoy them. It's also mentally healthy to make your brain work - mine apparently has gas - It also makes folks use their vocabulary which is always positive so carry on. I enjoy the games and intend to play but I am the reason they invented the delete key, backspace and erasers - Be well.

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, but the show must go on.

The last word was "Energetic" with last letter "C":

Cyprus (a cat breed I didn't know about).