Laser pointer Madness!

opiebopie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bought a laser pointer for my kitty Ting --->
I know I am not the first person to do so, nor is it a new toy, but she acts like I threw her in a bathtub... she jumps like she is in a fight for her life... sounds bad, but she LOVES the pointer. My mother swears I am "torturing" her. She meows and meows until I bring it out again. Anyone else have a nutty laser kitty?

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol, it must really be a sight. my kitty prefers paper or string but my mothers kitten and my sisters dog love them.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, all of mine love it except Baker. He prefers to hide in doorways and pounce on the others running down the hallway

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
laser pointers are such good fun ! I always feel bad when we have to put it away
so I now make sure theres another toy for the kits 'fight' with

amercnwmn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OHhhhhhhh yes!! My cat tore up my sheetrock attacking the laser pointer. It's hilarious. I'll have to drag that out again, it's always good for a laugh. I'll try to get a short video of it and upload it to YouTube.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe

Ya my Stormie and Blue LOOOVE the laser, also the dogs do sometimes! Now our Willie only plays when he is in the mood which isnt often, and tessa could care less same with Midnight, and well Bella could care less about it completly
But u have the madness with just the 2 kitties running and chasing it, and when I go to put it away they both just stare at me and give me that "evil" look
But we do the laser here every night!

Also my brothers 3 kitties all love it, including Max who is 14 years old! They just love my laser (I told my brother he better invest in one lol) And his puppy also goes nuts for it!!!

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey everyone.That sounds so brilliant.Sounds like yr cat is having one big party with it.And some good exercise too
I have read so much about them.But I know I sound a bit stupid.Where would I go about getting one.I think PS Kitten would love it and she has a massive jump.Thanks