Kittyloves mum-Aristocat

kittylove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Catarina
We went to Camalot and it rained all day
but I still had a good time.I went on a ship and also a water slide,which was really good.It was very busy,so I didnt go on alot of rides,but we had some chips which warmed us up.We will hopfully go to Blackpool soon and choose a better day to go.

Hows you new kitty,I hope the kitty is ok and that you are ok too.
I will look forward to hearing from you!
lots of
love

Jenna and Felix

:pinky:
:blubturq:
:bubbly: :daisy:

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Jackie :angel2::daisy:

I'm so happy to hear from you both!!
:pinky:

Jackie, I also smiled to hear the news about the girls...it makes me think of when my brother and I were young! We adore each other now! I'm sure that will also change for the girls

I would like to mention that when they put the pics on a disk, all you have to do in order to send a picture...is hit browse after this big white box, you'll see where it takes you to the directory within your computer...go to 3 1/2 Floppy A and then click that...After you do that, you can choose which photo that you'd like to upload onto the site...in the meanwhile I would like to teach you a much more efficient way to do this; otherwise the photos on the floppy become blurred, because you're constantly accessing them through the 3 1/2 floppy instead of your harddrive or within the net. Trust me Jackie, this takes just a short amount of time to learn...No one has learned the computer overnite
Certainly no one I've ever known anyway.
Thank you for your kind words and it's always such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you!

Love,
Catarina

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dearest Princess KittyLove

It's been a few days!!! I have just been able to log on this evening so, I do apologize once again for not being able to answer you much sooner.
I'm typing this in "Chocolate" I love chocolate!
What's your favorite flavor????

It was so good to hear that you did get to go on the rides, although you didn't have a long stay, you certainly sounded like you truly enjoyed yourself and that's what's most important

Oh...and to answer your question about my kitty
He's great and his name is "Murphy Pas Cal"...silly name huh? :laughing2...but I'll be calling him "Murphy" for short...that's for sure. "Pas Cal" was a name of a band I liked

Thank you so much for asking about him...his cold seems to be almost gone! I'm so happy
He's so cute Jenna, I should have some pics up for you very soon. Tell Mommy that she can email me at [email protected] for more directions of how to upload pictures

Love you!
Catarina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aristocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Catarina,
I've taken some pictures of Felix and I,ll take the film to be put on a disc tommorow.I'll probably be Emailing you every 5 minutes,saying I,m stuck
.I,ve taken some photos of our piggies too,although one at a time on the grass,I was nervous having one guinea pig on the loose,nevermind two

Thankyou so much for the lovely cat pictures Catarina,they are adorable.Jenna is going to the big school on wednesday,I hope she likes it,she has a few of her school friends in the same form,so hopefully that will help her to settle in and her big sister Katharine is also at the same school.

I,m so pleased little Murphy is alright,he's one lucky kitten having a loving home with you
I,ll look forward to seeing a picture of him

Thanks again Catarina for helping me:flower::flower::flower:

love from Jackie