Kitty in the Kitty Tree

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Narsil obliged me today by staying still long enough to get an available light pic. Still had to enhance it a bit as it was still a bit dark.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
! I'm just starting to play with my camera a bit. A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away...) I was interested in photography (along with just about everything else on the planet
,) but could never afford to really get into it since film and processing, never mind the equipment, were so expensive. The camera I've got now is kind of a lower mid-grade, but still has a bunch of toots and whistles I'm trying to re-learn (or apply. F-stops are and aren't the same thing on a digital as on a traditional film camera.)

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you make the cat tree yourself? The wood is so colorful, I just love it! And Narsil is gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I made the tree. I never could find one that was big enough that I liked well enough to spend 3 or 4 hundred dollars on. I estimate that I've got about $150 in this tree. There's one particular shelf that both the cats prefer as it puts them at "nose height"
to people.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

Yes, I made the tree. I never could find one that was big enough that I liked well enough to spend 3 or 4 hundred dollars on. I estimate that I've got about $150 in this tree. There's one particular shelf that both the cats prefer as it puts them at "nose height"
to people.
mine like their 'nose height' shelf, too!