Kitty & I are new here.

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I came across TCS when I googled a question. How nice is it to have a place, other than my social media sites, to talk and show my cat constantly without being the crazy cat lady. I don't label my friends for relentless posting and talking all things kids. I chose not to have kids, never wanted them. But cats, had them my whole life.

Anyway this is my Kitty!!!!!

She's a lap cat, she loves the heated blanket I use when it's chilly and she's somewhat uncoordinated. She will be in an epic tail battle and I've seen her fall off her window perch, the couch, and even her cat tree. LoL. I cannot help but laugh.

As for me, I just turned 41, I already mentioned...I have nor never wanted children. My bf does but in no way a mother figure. They are 23 and 16, so I really don't get involved much. My baby is furry and walks on 4 paws. She is my little buddy and companion who follows me everywhere. And likes to yell and soft paw my face when she's ready for meal time.

Although I've had cats my whole life and volunteered at a shelter (for cats) I have no clue to somethings that cats are thinking, feeling, or why they behave in certain ways. I'm glad to find a place that will be nice to ask other cat owners.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
to TCS!

Kitty is adorable. Isn't it funny how some cats are clumsy, although felines are generally known as incredibly graceful creatures? You've come to the right place to share cat stories!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I really get a kick out of my cat. I should have called her Grace because she seems to lack that. LOL. It's crazy how Kitty knows I'm following her with a camera like the paparazzi. So I do get some "really lady, again" or the "I'm bored with you".

I'm glad there are other crazy cat lovers out there....and when I say crazy, it's a term of endearment. I don't want to offend.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It IS nice to have somewhere to go to talk about your furbabies, isn't it? My husband often says "enough about the cats!", he also says that if he 'goes' first I'll have 100 cats running around 
 (he's no fun). Your little one is beautiful I've got a soft spot for tabbies. Welcome to the site and keep us posted!

Last edited:

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Honestly I've always had a thing for black cats. It's what I've always had. But this little girl looked at me at the shelter and I melted immediately.

My bf laughs too about my cat obsession. When he gets home from work, she runs to a high place (counter/table) and meows for him to pick her up. He walks around holding her like you would to burp a baby. She'll stay there until she's ready to be put down.

As they say, dogs have owners, cats have staff. I'm just the food lady.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello and welcome from from southeastern Massachusetts. :wavey:

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Glad to have found this site. For people crazy about cats. And I'm from RI.

evushka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
Even though I'm not very close..But too happy when vstrechayut like-minded people who love cats!)
Glad to acquaintance.
Polina)

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Nice to meet you. Making my way around getting to know all the cat families here!

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 to TCS! Kitty is adorable. 

We would love to hear more stories about her - here we never get enough of our kitties' adventures. She looks like a lot of fun (and mischief, too). You're right about the "cat staff" - I'm Alaina's poop scooper, tin can opener, dry kibble bag opener, carrier attendant (this she rarely appreciates), and pillow/blanket.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your little sweetheart. 

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After reading all the welcomes I have a big smile! A place I can post never ending of my furbaby. Most of my friends, if not all, have kids to talk about and I have no idea. My baby just meows at me. [emoji]128516[/emoji]