Kittens With A Fever Coat/other Kitten Issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MeganD15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alrighty, talking to myself again. Just wondering how long it can take for kittens to start using the litter box I put in their pen? They keep peeing on the towel I have under their moms water dish.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First try getting rid of the towel. Kittens should take to litter quickly. I found two feral born four week old kittens who went straight to the litter pan when I put it in their habitat.

MeganD15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First try getting rid of the towel. Kittens should take to litter quickly. I found two feral born four week old kittens who went straight to the litter pan when I put it in their habitat.
They haven't peed in the bed where their mama nurses them, just by her water dish. I have to put the towel down because they stomp through it all the time lol

MeganD15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They're still peeing on anything but the litter box. They're trying to eat the litter. They pee on the doggy pee pee pad under the litter box. They're on my wood floor so there has to be protection. Their mom moves them back to this room.

I cut a pee section of the pee pee pad and put it under the litter in the box to see if that would help..... not sure what else I can do.

I tried giving them wet food yesterday with kmr and they had 0 interest in that too. They'll be 5 weeks on Tuesday.....

MeganD15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
5 weeks old tomorrow and won't use the litter box or eat the solids I offer. Mom's been nursing them less. So I guess I'll just wait and they'll eat when they're hungry. And I'll keep wiping pee off of my floor.

Mmabryxo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my kitten looks like fever coat? And what her length would be!