Kittens Personalities

Tillycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our kittens are 4 weeks old now, we handle them daily and they have play times during the day in one room. 3 of them are really friendly now and will come sit on us, fall asleep and even purr! But one of them is still really timid and if you stroke her she will meow and howl if you try pick her up. Is this their personalities coming out? We were meant to be keeping the one that's really timid!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tillycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Binx- going to our friend and neighbour

Attachments

Tillycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Indie and Bolt joining in with a game of uno

Attachments

Ceeedge

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are so cute! I feel like our kittens have their own little personalities too.. I'm not totally sure that I'm not making it up either.. but the girlfriend agreed and she tends not to get too gooey. Everything else going well? What are the other babies like?

Tillycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The others are all really friendly. Callie is getting better, she slept on my lap this morning with all the others. We are going to start introducing food this weekend. Mum Tilly is starting to wean them. So we are keeping 2 and the other 2 are off to neighbours/friends so we will still get to see them which I'm happy with. And Mum is booked in to be spayed.

Attachments

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! Thanks for getting mom spayed! It does just sound like you are seeing their different personalities!