Kittens, kittens and MORE foster kittens!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's that time of year again, kitten season! Here are some pics of our precious foster kittens.

Kiara's babies are 4 weeks old today. They're still very small for their age, but otherwise seem to be doing well.

The runt, Gracie.

Magnus

Wicker 

Olivia

These next 3 are orphans... Their mother was a feral cat who was hit by a car. There are 5 in the litter but the other 2 went to another foster mom & Kiara & Rowen (who's 3 babes went home 2 weeks ago) have both been nursing and loving on these precious darlings.

Flower

Wendell

Seymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SO cute! I love Magnus :)
Magnus is very much my favorite! He has the most personality and is the most curious by far. he comes right to me as soon as I go in their room.
Thankfully he's already spoken for, and his new mom can't wait to get him! Gracie is also spoken for. Wicker WAS but I found out the woman who wanted her was a serial rehomer therefore I denied the application. I also currently have someone interested in Wendell, so here's hoping!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tooooo cute!!! So glad you found out about that woman who was supposed to take Wicker! I'm sure you'll find her a home in no time- I mean look at her. So cute!! Flower reminds me of my Athena <3 But i'm in loooove with Wendell!!!

catmom5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness - they are absolutely precious! Don't know if I could even pick a "favorite"! Makes me want kittens around again - although my 4 senior girls would not be happy, so right now have to keep them happy.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW Kailie, lucky little foster's to be in your care. I love Flower :love: Much luck with this new batch of babies :hugs:

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Magnus is very much my favorite! He has the most personality and is the most curious by far. he comes right to me as soon as I go in their room. :heart3: Thankfully he's already spoken for, and his new mom can't wait to get him! Gracie is also spoken for. Wicker WAS but I found out the woman who wanted her was a serial rehomer therefore I denied the application. I also currently have someone interested in Wendell, so here's hoping! :bigthumb:
Magnus is very much my favorite! He has the most personality and is the most curious by far. he comes right to me as soon as I go in their room. :heart3: Thankfully he's already spoken for, and his new mom can't wait to get him! Gracie is also spoken for. Wicker WAS but I found out the woman who wanted her was a serial rehomer therefore I denied the application. I also currently have someone interested in Wendell, so here's hoping! :bigthumb:

Sooo glad you found out about that lady, some people just don't
Understand that you can't keep throwing them away because of there
Personalities there all different, and wicker is my favorite I would adopt
Her in a second, hope she finds a good home forever as do they all find the
Same

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sooo glad you found out about that lady, some people just don't
Understand that you can't keep throwing them away because of there
Personalities there all different, and wicker is my favorite I would adopt
Her in a second, hope she finds a good home forever as do they all find the
Same
Thanks hun! They're ALL spoken for now and are going home this weekend!

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks hun! They're ALL spoken for now and are going home this weekend! :heart3:
Sooo glad to hear that there all going to as good home, especially wicker shes sooo adorable
Make sure you post more pictures before they leave and tell the people
That get them that there so lucky! Make sure they send pictures for you to show us on
How there all doing, especially wicker I can't wait to see how beautiful shes gonna be when she's
Older! Xox