Kitten

YouraveragecatLover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,I haven't been here in a while as everything has been going good until now.A Few months ago,a kitten showed up near my house after I came back from vacation with my parents.It took a bit of coaxing,but he warmed up to us,and has been healthy.We named him Tommy. 20221010_203213.jpg 20221010_202159.jpg
20221010_203213.jpg
I've been trying to take care good care of him,Giving Flea baths,Playing with him to keep him active,and Cuddling with him.My brother also agreed to take him to the vet soon when the money to do so.
But Yesterday I noticed something on well, his butt.I think it is Grass or Fur from a toy that he plays with,coming out from his butt.He doesn't seem to mind But if I try to take it out,he runs away.I waited a day to see if he poops it out but nothing.What should I do?

Theauctions1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love your cat pictures. Definitely make sure your cat is not having an intestinal blockage and is pooping and peeing regularly. In case the pooping is not happening, see a veterinarian asap.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Do not pull on it if there is any resistance at all. It could be stuck somewhere in his intestines and it would be very dangerous to try to pull it out. If you can possibly get him to a vet, that would be the best way to deal with it.
He's very sweet. :redheartpump: